noun: radicle; plural noun: radicles
the part of a plant embryo that develops into the primary root.
So, here you are…
- A morally-minded, mission-driven leader, founder, or other ambitious social or economic entrepreneur
- interested in high-touch leadership thinking strategy to grow your brand,
- willing to take risks and listen to strategic guidance, and
- wanting to expand beyond your existing network and think deeply about where you’re going next
- uncertain what your thought leadership position is or how to articulate it clearly, let alone how to put it into practice or share it with others.
Well, Rootstock has a solution for that.
At Rootstock, we understand that, in order to authentically connect with others to grow your brand, you need epic clarity on
- What you believe
- What you know
- What your vision is
- And how to articulate it efficiently and effectively.
We also know that in order to get to those things, you need time, space, focus, encouragement, and a little help from some experts.
Which is Why You’re Invited
Radicle Report Retreat
What is a Radicle Report Retreat?
A Radicle Report Retreat is a thought leadership position intensive, away from the noise and distraction of your everyday life, where you can focus on yourself, and come to a clear articulation of your thought leadership position with individualized consultation from the experts at Rootstock. (And should you opt for the three-day retreat, also from an intimate group of 3-6 participants growing into thought leaders alongside you.)
To accommodate different schedules and types of focus, we provide two options for you:
Following our time together, you’ll receive your Radicle Report, a document containing:
This is what I believe.
This is what I know.
This is my vision.
This is how I articulate it.
Your Radicle Report will be crafted by the veteran strategists at Rootstock, who have decades of experience in brand growth, content marketing, PR, media relations, publishing, writing, multimedia production, business development, and more.
Applying those combined skills to the growth of our clients as thought leaders, we’ve helped them expand beyond their networks, multiply their revenue, write and publish bestselling books, land paid and unpaid speaking engagements, increase their valuation, secure venture capital investments, and start and nurture important conversations in their fields.
Sign Up for Your Radicle Report Retreat Today
Which Radicle Report Retreat